The Obstinate/Yielding Dichotomy
Yielding / Obstinate is one of the 15 Reinin dichotomies. More research is needed to understand this dichotomy.
- Resources are 'sacred', but ideas are freely shared and manipulated
- Easily aware of the boundaries between their and others' interests.
- Protect their resources to the point of conflict, and their reaction may be unduly strong
- "If I know I can't do something, I won't and will forget all about it."
- Ideas are 'sacred', but resources are freely shared and manipulated.
- Easily aware of the boundaries between their and others' resources.
- Guard their interests from intrusions, and their reaction to such intrusions may be quite sharp.
- "I won't abandon my interests just because my resources are inadequate, but simply work towards improving my resources until they ARE adequate."
Obstinate Types: LII (INTj) ESE (ESFj) LSI (ISTj) EIE (ENFj) SEE (ESFp) ILI (INTp) IEE (ENFp) SLI (ISTp)
Yielding Types: ILE (ENTp) SEI (ISFp) SLE (ESTp) IEI (INFp) ESI (ISFj) LIE (ENTj) EII (INFj) LSE (ESTj)
Famous Obstinate Persons
Business Leader, Scientist
Famous Yielding Persons
|Overview||Introvert/Extrovert||Rational (Judging)/Irrational (Perceiving)||Intuitive/Sensing|