The Farsighted/Carefree Dichotomy
Carefree / Farsighted is one of the 15 Reinin dichotomies. More research is needed to fully understand this dichotomy.
- Inclined to solve problems by primarily using that information which is 'at hand'. Accordingly, their solutions are likely to be particular to that situation.
- The search for the solution is implied in the answer.
- "You cannot prepare for everything."
- Inclined to solve problems by primarily using that information which they possess through knowledge and experience. Accordingly, their solutions are likely to be of a general nature.
- The search for the solution is explicit in the answer.
- "It is best to prepare in advance."
Farsighted Types: LII (INTj) ESE (ESFj) SLE (ESTp) IEI (INFp) SEE (ESFp) ILI (INTp) EII (INFj) LSE (ESTj)
Carefree Types: ILE (ENTp) SEI (ISFp) LSI (ISTj) EIE (ENFj) ESI (ISFj) LIE (ENTj) IEE (ENFp) SLI (ISTp)
Famous Farsighted Persons
Business Leader, Scientist
George Bush Sr.
Hans Chris Andersen
Famous Carefree Persons
Sacha Baron Cohen
|Overview||Introvert/Extrovert||Rational (Judging)/Irrational (Perceiving)||Intuitive/Sensing|