The Farsighted/Carefree Dichotomy
Carefree / Farsighted is one of the 15 Reinin dichotomies. More research is needed to fully understand this dichotomy.
- Inclined to solve problems by primarily using that information which is 'at hand'. Accordingly, their solutions are likely to be particular to that situation.
- The search for the solution is implied in the answer.
- "You cannot prepare for everything."
- Inclined to solve problems by primarily using that information which they possess through knowledge and experience. Accordingly, their solutions are likely to be of a general nature.
- The search for the solution is explicit in the answer.
- "It is best to prepare in advance."
Farsighted Types: LII (INTj) ESE (ESFj) SLE (ESTp) IEI (INFp) SEE (ESFp) ILI (INTp) EII (INFj) LSE (ESTj)
Carefree Types: ILE (ENTp) SEI (ISFp) LSI (ISTj) EIE (ENFj) ESI (ISFj) LIE (ENTj) IEE (ENFp) SLI (ISTp)
Famous Farsighted Persons
Famous Carefree Persons
|Overview||Introvert/Extrovert||Rational (Judging)/Irrational (Perceiving)||Intuitive/Sensing|