The Result/Process Dichotomy
Process / Result also known as Left / Right or Evolutory/Involutory, is one of the 15 Reinin dichotomies. More research is needed to fully understand this dichotomy.
- Do things sequentially, from the beginning to the end
- Immersed to a process and tends to single-tasking.
- Focus between the beginning and the end of processes
- More inclined to read texts on books or computer from beginning to the end
- "Of course the answer is right, since we followed the correct procedure."
- Do things randomly, seemingly doing them from the end to the beginning.
- Detached from processes and tends to multitasking.
- Focus on the beginning and the end of processes
- More inclined to read texts on books or computer randomly, maybe reading random paragraphs or chapters.
- "Of course we followed the correct procedure, since we got the right answer."
Result Types: LII (INTj) ESE (ESFj) SLE (ESTp) IEI (INFp) ESI (ISFj) LIE (ENTj) IEE (ENFp) SLI (ISTp)
Process Types: ILE (ENTp) SEI (ISFp) LSI (ISTj) EIE (ENFj) SEE (ESFp) ILI (INTp) EII (INFj) LSE (ESTj)
Famous Result Persons
Hans Chris Andersen
Famous Process Persons
|Overview||Introvert/Extrovert||Rational (Judging)/Irrational (Perceiving)||Intuitive/Sensing|