SO I'm still ENFP but what does IEE mean?

New members can introduce yourself here!

SO I'm still ENFP but what does IEE mean?

Postby Nesska » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:05 am

Hi all! I just discovered Socionics tonight while reading boards about the Meyers Briggs. What a winding journey this personality typing is! So I just took the test and had all these fancy results and when I clicked on one to check out what it all means I was directed back to the beginning, as in "Whats your gender?" and "when were you born?", and lost all my results :( What the heck!? So does registering give one the ability to keep their results someplace? Guess I'll figure it out since I'll be up all night now lol. Darn you interesting topics, don't you know I can't resist!?( shakes fist in the air at no one) Anyway I'm Ness, someone come welcome me and show me around pretty please.
Nesska

Re: SO I'm still ENFP but what does IEE mean?

Postby RSV3 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:38 pm

Hi Nesska:

If you take the test while logged in as a registered user, all your test results will be saved and easily accessible. Also, once you complete the test (whether registered or not), there will be a link near the top of the page that you can save which will allow you to go back to the results at any time. IEE is a sociotype; it is an acronym that stands for intuitive ethical extratim (extrovert). ENFp is a synonym for IEE, and both denotations are used interchangeably. Let me know if you have any other questions.
RSV3

Postby Nesska » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi RSV3,

Thanks for helping out! I just finished all my finals for spring term. I can have a little more time to explore life in the Socionics lane. I'm a business major as far as school goes and through the Meyers briggs it seemed that human resources was a perfect match, but I think it could be a soul crushing, tedious and monotonous energy killer. I'm sure it has it's merits like actually being able to help people sometimes. Anyway, I was wondering if there was something through Socionics that could be useful for knowing what one could do when they grow up? I also noticed that people were capitalizing the first three letters of their acronyms but not the fourth. Why is that?
Nesska

Postby Ocelotte » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Hello. I am rather new to Socionics myself, but I think that the three letter code for each type refers to the dominant functions in each type. As for the lower-case letters at the end of them, I don't know why they are used (and I've puzzled over it myself as well!). Maybe it's just a minor idiosyncrasy, ha ha. :lol:
Ocelotte

Return to Introductions