Subtypes

Anything related to the theory of socionics.

Subtypes

Postby alklonth » Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:18 pm

As far as I observed, there's some unknown to me scheme on assigning the subtypes in the test (and in the relationship calculator as well). It isn't drawn up yet in the theory section.

Could anyone explain how those subtypes work? I've encountered 0-1-2-3 denotation for the first time in my life. Usually it came down to the two main elements or all four in the conscious block. Here are 7 of them possible in total.
alklonth

Re: Subtypes

Postby RSV3 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:15 am

The 0-3 numbering just denotes the strength of the subtype, with 0 being no discernible subtype, 1 being a weak subtype, 2-moderate, and 3-strong. The fact that it is a range of 0-3 (versus a range from 0-10, etc.) is arbitrary. Let me know if you have any further questions; I've been meaning to complete the page about subtypes.
RSV3

Re: Subtypes

Postby echidna1000 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Subtypes... mmmm.... There are quite a few theories on subtypes and I don't know which, if any, to believe. I don't think it's been demonstrated clearly enough how the subtype affects how a person interacts with the world differently to someone of their type in general.
echidna1000

Return to General Discussion