Yielding / Obstinate is one of the 15 Reinin dichotomies. More research is needed to understand this dichotomy.
- Resources are 'sacred', but ideas are freely shared and manipulated
- Easily aware of the boundaries between their and others' interests.
- Protect their resources to the point of conflict, and their reaction may be unduly strong
- "If I know I can't do something, I won't and will forget all about it."
- Ideas are 'sacred', but resources are freely shared and manipulated.
- Easily aware of the boundaries between their and others' resources.
- Guard their interests from intrusions, and their reaction to such intrusions may be quite sharp.
- "I won't abandon my interests just because my resources are inadequate, but simply work towards improving my resources until they ARE adequate."